Partition Manager Server 8
- Convert NTFS to FAT.
- Copy Dynamic disk volume.
- GPT Disk and MBR Disk interconversion.
- Copy UEFI boot disk.
- Convert GPT-style Dynamic Disk to Basic.
- Move Boot/System volume for Dynamic Disk.
- Extend partition Windows Server 2012
- Resize partition 2003
- Server partition manager
- Server 2008 partition resize software
- Best partition software 2012
- Windows 2003 server resize partition
- Windows resize partition
- Extend partition Windows Server 2012
- Windows server partition manager for 2003
- Extend server partition
- Windows Server 2003 partition resize
- How to resize a partition
- Partition Manager Server 2003
- Server partition resize
- Partition Manager Windows Server
- How to change hard drive partition size
- Server 2008 partition resize
- Server 2008 partition manager
- Windows Server 2008 Partition Manager
- Resize Partition Server 2008
- Best server partition software
- Server manager partition Windows
- Resize Windows Partition
- Partition manager server edition
- Windows server partition manager software
- Server partition resize software
- Windows 2003 server partition resize
- Partition manager server
- Resize Partition Windows
- Server partition resizer
- Windows partition manager
- Partition manager for windows
- Disk partition manager
- Windows server 2003 partition manager
- Partition manager Windows Server 2003
- Resize partition for Windows 8
- Free resize partition for Windows 8
- Increase partition for Windows 8
- Expand partition for Windows 8
- How to resize partition in Windows 8
- How to increase partition for Windows 8
- Resize Windows 8 Partition
- Extend Partition for Windows 8
- Partition manager server 2008
- Partition Windows Server 2003
- Resize partition Windows Server 2003
- Partition Windows 2003
- Partition manager program
- 2003 server software
- Partition manager windows server 2003
- Free partition manager
- Partition manager windows
- Windows server 2000
- Partition manager free
- Partition manager server 2003
- Partition manager freeware
Server magic helping manage Windows Server operating systems.
Windows 2008 hard drive management needs partition manager 2008.
Partitio resizer for server 2012 helps resize Windows server 2008 partition.
How to resize partition in Windows 8
Windows 8 is the upcoming version of Windows operating system. As Microsoft adds much many new functions to Windows 8, more and more users download Windows 8 consumer preview version to experience these brand new functions. This operating system features a new tile-based Start screen, and each tile represents an application. Besides, 2 functional buttons namely Reset and Refresh are added to Windows 8. Reset takes the computer back to factory default condition and Refresh restores all Windows files to their original state while keeping settings, files, and Metro-Style apps. When we install Windows 8, we are used to partitioning hard disk randomly for we can not expect the future partition use state. One day, we may suddenly find a certain partition in Windows 8 runs out of space while much free disk space left in other partitions. If we want to extend small partition, what should we do? Of course, we can shrink the large partition, and then use the unallocated space shrunk from the large partition to extend the small partition. Nevertheless, how to safely and easily resize partition in Windows 8?
When encountering this kind of situation, some users firstly think of using Windows 8 built-in disk management tool to resize partition in Windows 8. As is well known, Windows built-in disk management tools are always unable to resize partition freely, and Windows 8 built-in disk management tool is not an exception. Well, how can we resize partition in Windows 8 freely? The best way is to use third-party partition magic. As long as we choose excellent partition magic, we can resize partition for Windows 8 perfectly. The professional partition magic Partition Manager developed by famous software development company MiniTool Solution Ltd. is absolutely excellent. Its enhanced data protecting mode and power-off protection can ensure data security when accidents happen. Now, let's see how excellent this partition magic is through operations.
How to resize partition for Windows 8?
To resize partition in Windows 8 by using this partition magic, we should download it from its official website http://www.partitionmanagerserver.com, and then install it to the computer. With running it, we get the following interface:
In this interface, select the partition we want to resize and click "Move/Resize" button from toolbar.
This interface shows there is unallocated space behind the selected partition, so we only need to drag the right triangle of the partition handle rightwards. If there is no unallocated space adjacent to the target partition, we should shrink its neighboring partition to release unallocated space at first, and then use the unallocated space to extend the target partition. Next, click "OK" to go back to the main interface:
At last, click "Apply" to perform all operations. After that, we are successful to resize partition for Windows 8.
Undeniably, Windows 8 is a good operating system, but noting is absolutely perfect. And we should pay attention to the disk management of Windows 8. To optimize Windows 8, disk management is indispensable. So, equip your Windows 8 with the best partition magic Partition Manager.